Wednesday, September 1, 2010

~Pillowcase dresses~

I have finally made my first pillowcase dress! I have been impatiently waiting till monday so i can go to hobby lobby and get the fabric i needed to make this!! I sat down at the table about 11 last night, and finished around midnight...I did HAND SEW this sample dress, just because i dont have a sewing machine yet, but once i start getting orders for these dresses I will then go purchase one :) so if it took me around an hour to hand sew it, i wonder how long it would take me to make it with a sewing machine!!

All dresses can be made in any color or design, and any color of ribbon...I can make them in sizes 0-3 months up to the T's...I will also include matching hair bow(s) with a purchase of a dress :)

Welp let me know what you think!!

Dont forget to visit me on my business facebook page where all questions and orders can be placed! Just search Personalized Letters & Accessories on facebook.

Or an email can be sent to PersonalizedInfo@aol.com
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment